Friday, 10 July 2015

OMG!

It's working!

I haven't posted progress shots in a couple of days, because my camera was a bit borked, but I put the effort into fixing it, because I have a working piece of Core Rope Memory that reads to my quad alphanumeric display!!!!





My camera would only record a few seconds, so it took three little videos to show me reading the 5 characters of TIMUI with my little probe. There's a lot of work to do on tidying up the code, and getting posters and things ready for the day, but I should at least have something to show!

I've never included a video in a blog post before, so I don't know if this is going to work well at all. Here's a photo in any case:



I picked a 5 letter word, and it's on a 4 character display, so the photo just shows it saying 'IMUI'. Oh well :)

I made Core Rope Memory you guys!

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to amaze me ! I am rather proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete